Some months ago, a friend of mine asked me to try some skin products for a few days, and answer a questionnaire about the state of my skin before and after trying those products. She was very enthusiastic about them: she told me they were amongst the BEST skin products on the market, much more effective than any expensive cosmetics from well-known brands she has tried.
I was at first a bit sceptical. Having tried several skin products from renowned brands, I initially doubted that those skin products could be so much better. She infected me, however, with her enthusiasm, so I decided to answer the questionnaire about my skin care regime (which products I used, what I wanted to improve, etc…). After answering the questionnaire, she took some pictures of my skin, and I finally received a beautiful set of products to test for a week.
The set contains:
- a gentle Cleansing Gel that supports the skin’s protective barrier, removes environmental contaminants and irritants while retaining moisture for a softer, clearer looking complexion;
- an Hydrating Toner that purifies and prepares the skin to efficiently absorb the rich, natural ingredients and powerful extracts of the other products in the Trulum skin care regimen. It helps regulate moisture levels and balances the skin’s pH levels;
- a Brightening Serum that promotes an even looking skin tone and complexion by minimizing the appearance of dark spots, while supporting a fresh, renewed appearance to bring out a youthful glow;
- a Moisturizer that stimulates the skin’s moisture production, helping to sustain healthy hydration of the epidermal surface from the inside. In addition to fortifying the skin with long-lasting moisture, this cutting-edge formula also fortifies the skin and supports a healthy look and feel;
- a Youth Serum that strengthens the skin’s naturally occurring barrier and protects against pollutants and irritants. It supports skin strength and quality, diminishing the appearance of wrinkles;
- an Eye Cream that supports skin plumping around the eyes to quickly provide a younger looking appearance by reducing the appearance of wrinkles in crow’s feet areas;
- the key ingredient of this set, the Trulum Intrinsic Complex, that helps provide skin with the strength it needs to protect against and minimize the damage from sun exposure, pollution and other irritants. An advanced formula that supports optimal skin function to help even and lighten skin tone while increasing smoothness and firmness.
These products should be applied on the skin morning and evening in the order listed above. As they absorb quickly, the whole procedure (which should be repeated morning and evening) takes no more than a couple of minutes. Already after the third day, I texted my friend about my impression about the products: my skin looked much smoother and firmer, and its tone much more even. Moreover, having a combination type skin, and always struggled finding products that would be light enough for the T-zone, yet rich enough for the dry areas, I was surprised to see that my skin was soft and well moisturised, yet not oily. After a week, the area around my eyes had also improved, and received compliments from many friends and acquaintances about my skin looking more radiant, and the area around my eyes less tired.
So what is so special about the Trulum skincare regime?
Utilizing Intrinsic Youth Technology, the Trulum skin care regimen consists of three steps that target all three layers of the skin: the epidermis (first layer), the dermis (middle layer), and the hypodermis (deeper layer).
STEP 1: Purify
Purify focuses on epidermal efficiency. The outermost layer of the skin, the epidermis, is your first line of defense against environmental irritants and invaders that can enhance the visible signs of aging. The Purify step works to remove unwanted impurities.
key products: Cleansing Gel, Hydrating Toner, Brightening Serum
STEP 2: Fortify
Fortify focuses on the strength of the middle layer of the skin, the dermis. Age and environmental factors can hinder this key layer, impairing its ability to maintain the integrity of the skin. The Fortify step works to condition these connective tissues and accelerate function within the dermis.
key products: Moisturizer
STEP 3: Protect
Protect focuses on hypodermal optimization. The foundation of your skin, the hypodermis, consists of fat cells that fill out your skin, giving it plumpness, substance and a healthy glow. Unwanted irritants and pollutants can impair the healthy function of your hypodermis and dull your skin’s radiance. The Protect step works to repair this and prevents further skin damage from the inside.
key products: Intrinsic Complex, Youth Serum, Eye Cream.
After trying the Truklum regime for a week, I met again with my friend, this time to answer a new questionnaire, and take new photos. My feedback was very positive, as results were clearly visible in the photos. My skin looked clearer, more radiant, and firmer, and I wondered how it would looked after applying the products for a month… I therefore ordered the whole set, and it was another pleasant surprise to notice that despite the high quality, the price was way lower than the price of most of the skin products from well-known brands. This is because the Trulum products are not sold out in shops: you can only buy them directly from Synergy Worldwide team members.
Just like my friend, I thought this discovery was worth sharing. Sadly, we waste a lot of money on products that do not do their job. I did an extensive research about these products and about the health company Synergy Worldwide before becoming a team member and starting to share information about their products. I believe the Trulum’s Intrinsic Youth Technology is an effective technology that combats the visible signs of aging at a foundational level. Both myself and my friends have tried -and now use daily- the Trulum products, with great results. If you are interested in getting to know more about the these products, or you are interested in job opportunities by joining the Synergy team, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.